HENRY (Healthy Eating and Nutrition for the very Young) at Beavers Children's Centre
HENRY is an 8 week group programme designed to give parents with a child under 5, the tools and skills they will need for a healthy family lifestyle.
Topics will include:
- healthy eating for the whole family
- physical activities for the whole family
- developing a positive attitude
- techniques to support challenging behaviour and emotions
- the importance of family time.
Children under 5 may accompany their parents to these sessions.
To refer a family or to self-refer to this group, please contact Brentford Children's Centre
*Please note: making a referral does not guarantee a space on to this course. Once the referral has been received, it will be assessed for suitability and we will be in touch.
For up to date session cancellations, please see the 'Children's Centre Cancellation Page'.
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- Professionals or Individuals can self-refer
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Fridays, 9.30 to 12pm- Booking Required
- Session Information
From 8th November 2019 to 10th January 2020
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Beavers Children's Centre
- Venue address
The Hub Community Centre, 103 Salisbury Road
- TW4 7NW
Who to contact
- Beavers Children’s Centre
- 020 8583 5576
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider