HENRY (Healthy Eating and Nutrition for the very Young)
HENRY is an 8 week group programme designed to give parents with a child under 5, the tools and skills they will need for a healthy family lifestyle.
Topics will include:
- healthy eating for the whole family
- physical activities for the whole family
- developing a positive attitude
- techniques to support challenging behaviour and emotions
- the importance of family time.
Children under 5 may accompany their parents to these sessions.
To refer a family or to self-refer to this group, please complete an online parenting group referral form. *Please note: making a referral does not guarantee a space on to this course. Once the referral has been received, it will be assessed for suitability and we will be in touch.
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- Professionals or Individuals can self-refer
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider