Phoenix Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
We support children, young people, parents and families seeking help with emotional or psychological issues which are affecting their lives.
Our core areas of therapy are:
- domestic violence
- issues related to school, e.g. bullying and friendships
- family separation and illness
- child illness and disability
- domestic and emotional abuse
- substance misuse and issues relating to a child’s/parent’s experience of mental health.
Where to go
- Venue address
1-3 Hanworth Road
- TW13 5AF
Who to contact
- 020 8890 3133
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider