The Detached & Youth Crime Prevention Team
Support for vulnerable young people aged 11-19 years at an early stage when there is a risk of negative outcomes, including crime / anti-social behaviour and disengagement from education.
We work with groups of vulnerable and socially excluded young people within their local communities. This involves working unsociable hours and engaging young people who are disengaged from other agencies.
Parents and young people can self refer or via a professional if the young person is:
- involved in (or are at risk of) crime or anti-social behaviour
- Using drugs or alcohol
- Has been, or are at risk of being, permanently excluded
- in need of support on exiting from the Youth Justice System or from Social Care (where TYS criteria is met)
- affected by family or parenting issues
- at risk of homelessness
- involved in gang related activity
- a teenage parent, or currently pregnant
- has been subject to fixed term school exclusion
- Referral required?
Who to contact
- 020 8583 6600 option 1
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider