- High quality of childcare guaranteed.
- Fun, loving, caring and friendly environment in a safe neighbourhood.
- Progress of the child recorded and shared with parents.
- Flexibility in hours to accommodate parent's need.
- Please call to enquire for individual requirements regarding fees.
- Charges vary for early morning/evening care and school pick up/drop offs.
I am experienced in supporting and meeting the needs of children with hearing impairment.
I am willing to undertake training and to obtain advice from outside professionals or specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing my provision.
I have a downstairs toilet.
- 07828 022394
- TW3 2DR
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/06/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
One full time vacancy available.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 9am 6pm
- Short Notice
- Term Time Contracts
Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)