I am a fully qualified childminder with many years childcare experience. I am also a mother and grandmother!
I am first aid trained and DBS checked.
I have kept up to date with training.
The setting is insured and Ofsted inspected.
Documentation can be viewed at the setting on visiting.
Please contact me with your individual childcare needs for further information..
During the course of my career I have worked with children with various additional needs including:
- Speech and language
- Physical needs
- Emotional needs
I have kept up to date with training and work with other professionals when needed. Successful relationships with parents have supported the care and development of children.
All SEND training kept up to date. Will under go training on a particular subject if needed to provide specific care for a child
While my setting is two storeys-
- All play and activities happen on the ground floor.
- I have toileting facilities on both floors.
- I can adapt an area on the ground floor for naps.
- I have wheelchair access at the rear of the house
- Off road parking/driveway for easier drop off/pick ups.
- Training and resources allow for me to adapt activities where appropriate.
020 8560 9580
- TW7 6PT
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/11/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
2 full time vacancies available
- Drop off to and collect from
Isleworth Town Primary
Spring Grove Primary
St Mary’s RC Primary (Chiswick)
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30 6.30
- All Year Round
- Further details
Please contact me if you require hours outside of the above listed