Speech and language therapy for young people
Support for children and young people aged 0 to 19 years who experience difficulties with:
The young person can get the following services so they can develop their independence as much as possible.
- assessment, diagnosis, therapy and management of disorders
- training and advice for parents, carers and professionals
- access to professionals and voluntary organisations
How to get support
The service is available for children under 19 years old who are registered with any Hounslow GP, or one of these three Ealing GPs:
- Dr Mangat, The Surgery, 3-5 Cecil Road, Hounslow. TW3 1NU
- Dr Htoo, MWH Practice, 1 Vincent Road, Hounslow, TW4 7LH
- Dr Sandhu, 48 Berkeley Avenue, Cranford, TW4 6LA
Telephone to discuss how to refer a child to us. Once a referral is accepted, a therapist can see the child within six weeks.
- Referral required?
- Age Range
0 to 19
Who to contact
- 0208 973 3480
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider