The De Lacey Montessori School
We are a Montessori pre-school in the heart of Isleworth and have been for over 35 years now.
We have a dedicated team of properly trained teachers whose sole purpose is to give your child the best possible start to their education.
Our children take part in specially researched and designed educational activities which are presented to them as they play. Because our teaching methods are based around fun our children develop naturally and with a lifelong love of learning.
Please feel free to get in touch or visit us any time; we look forward to welcoming you. We currently have a waiting list, so please put your name down to guarantee your place as early as possible.
We have experience of working with children with;
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Social / Communication difficulties
- Speech and Language delay
- Low Muscle Tone
- Hearing Impairment
We have three qualified and experienced SENCO's at our nursery, who work together to meet the needs of our children. We have specific and tested skills in;
- Speech & Language development
- Building listening and attention skills
- Building both gross and fine motor control
- Developing play and interaction skills
We are a fully accessible nursery, with:
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Entrance to our main garden area is via a step.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 28/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
2 to 5 year olds, please call for details.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 09:30 15:30
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
Term Time Only
Amount Cost Type £2,700 (two year olds) Per Term £2,000 (three and four year olds) Per Term £1,200 (for services in addition to the free 30 hours) Per Term
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments