The Smallberry Green Primary School
The Smallberry Green Primary School has a SEN Centre for: Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) - Pupils of average cognitive ability whose level of Autism means that most of their education is delivered in the Centre and who will have limited integration in the mainstream school.
All schools must publish their own local offer, this is also known as the SEN information report.
The report will include the following:
- how they identify a child or young person with SEND
- the adjustments they are making to the curriculum and learning environment
- what they are doing to enable children and young people to engage in activities
- How they are supporting children and young people throughout their time there.
This can be accessed from the individual school’s website.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- The Smallberry Green Primary School
- Venue address
- TW7 5BF
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider