Skip to main content

Health rights and complaints advocacy Hounslow

Support offered for children with special educational needs and disabilities

Support if you want understand your rights better or to make a complaint about a service.

Types of support you can get:

NHS complaints

Support if you or someone you know has received an unacceptable service from the NHS.

Find all the information you need to know about advocacy and making a complaint on this website

Independent mental health advocacy

If eligible, you can get support if you’re detained under the mental health act

  • your rights under the act

  • the parts of the act that apply to you

  • the medical treatments you may be given

Independent mental capacity advocacy

If you have been assessed as lacking capacity to make specific decisions, and you have no ‘ family or friends to support you, you may be able to get an advocate.

Deprived of liberty

If you have been deprived of your liberty under the Mental Capacity Act, you’re entitled to a representative.

They would ensure the reasons for your deprivation are relevant and that any measures put in place to support you, are being carried out.

Hearing impaired support

If you have a hearing impairment and need to access any of the above services, the Royal Association for Deaf people can give you extra support.

Find out more on the Royal Association for Deaf people website here.

Contact us

To find out more about any of these services you can contact us:

Telephone 0300 330 5471(Monday to Friday  9am to 5pm)


Email (for NHS complaints)

Fax 0208 330 6622

Address VoiceAbility, Suite 100G, Crown House, North Circular Road, London, NW10 7PN

Further information

Who to contact

0300 330 5471
Text: 07860 022939
Voiceability website
Is this information correct? Please sign in to update your record.
View Health rights and complaints advocacy Hounslow contact details.
View Health rights and complaints advocacy Hounslow contact details.

Public disclaimer:

The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider