Maysaa Salman - Childcare Service
I am a registered childminder with 15 years experience and a level 3 diploma in Children and Young people's workforce.
I offer quality childcare in a safe and warm environment, providing a range of activities and learning opportunities for the children in my care. This includes regular outings to parks, playgroups and libraries as well as planned activities in my the setting. I provide innovative activities tailored to each child's age and interests to support their individual development and journey.
I am qualified with first aid training and I'm CRB checked. My setting was rated as 'Good' in the latest Ofsted inspection.
My setting is a non-smoking, pet free home. I also provide Halal food. I have flexible hours and accept childcare vouchers and am able to pick up and drop off from local schools.
- Contact Name
- 07809 674489
- TW14 8LL
- H25, 203, H26 is across the road from my house (approximately 1 minute walk)
- Hatton Cross Station is a 5 minute bus ride
- Feltham Station is a 10-15 min bus ride from outside my home.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/12/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
Southville Infant & Nursery
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 06.30 19.00
Amount Cost Type £5.00 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Age Range
- From 4 to 13