Tara Holloway - Tara's childminding service
I am a fully qualified childminder and provide warm, friendly, fun and educational care within a homely and happy environment.
Children are always happy and content in my care and I ensure they are developing to their full potential working within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). I make regular observations and track children's progress through EYFS trackers and learning journey books.
A typical example of a day with me in my setting:
- 7.30am- 9am breakfast club and school drop offs.
- 9am- 10.30. Free play, inside or out. Activities include: building blocks, ride on cars, slides, swings, construction vehicles, dolls, balls, books, dressing up, home corner, train set, dinosaur set.
- 10.30-11am Fruit and snacks.
- 11am-12pm Creative play, activities include: play dough, painting, cutting and sticking, water play, sand pit etc.
- 12-1pm. lunch hour.
- 1pm-3pm Outing, includes one o'clock club, soft play, libraries, playground, woodland walks, nature trail.
- 3pm-6pm After school club, includes school pick ups and afternoon snack.
I do prefer if parents can supply food (lunch and dinner) but I can provide for a small cost. Please ask for details.
I can provide references – please ask for details
*** latest Ofsted inspection was done with no children on roll *** All previous have been graded GOOD.
- 07425 173158
- UB2 5SR
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
Please call for details of vacancies
- Drop off to and collect from
- St Mary’s, Norwood Green
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 7.30am 6pm Breakfast Club 7am 9am Afterschool Club 3pm 6pm
- School Holidays
- Term Time Contracts
- All Year Round
Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)