Buttercups at Isleworth
Buttercups Day Nursery at Isleworth pursues a learning through play philosophy, looking to help each individual child's fulfil their own potential and develop confidently in an exciting learning environment.
Staff are trained in key Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) objectives, at the same time as being committed to Montessori methods and High Scope approaches.
Parents can benefit from a versatile range of packages, while staff are experienced in health and safety, and child protection.
- Named SENCO
- Sam Sakhi
All staff are professional, caring, qualified and experienced with a wide range of skills and knowledge. We have experience with supporting children with:
- Developmental delays
- Social and communication difficulties
- Speech and language
- SENCO training
- Makaton training
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS)
- A Box of Feelings
- Writing Individual Support Plans (ISP)
- Continuous in-house training and professional development at for all staff
Our facilities offer:
- wide ramp access to the entrance double door
- entrance and exit one ground floor
- open plan learning environment
- large extensive outdoor space
- accessible toilets for children
- car park facilities in front of the building.
- 020 8568 7181
- Name of venue
- Isleworth Explorers Club
- TW7 7EU
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday 8.00 18.00
- All Year Round
- Further details
Closed on Bank Holidays & a week at Christmas
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments