Children’s community nursing services
A service that facilitates early discharges from the inpatient ward.
Types of community nursing support
- oncology children by doing blood tests at home/ school/ hospital
- children on enteral feeding and oxygen at home
- complex needs children who do not qualify for the Continuing Care Team
- insertion and training of nasogastric tubes
- antibiotics and dressings
The service is located at the hospital and it covers the children in the Borough of Hounslow who have a Hounslow GP
Children from 0-16 years of age and children who have not been transitioned to adult services.
Using the service
To get support, the child or young person needs a referral from their hospital or paediatric assessment unit.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Children's outpatients department
- Venue address
West Middlesex University Hospital Twickenham Road
- TW7 6AF
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider