Midsummer Park Pre-School
At Midsummer Park Pre-School our aim is to support parents as their children’s first and most important educators by involving them in their children’s education and in the full life of the setting. We provide an inclusive Pre-School and promote equal opportunities for all children.
We have a safe, caring and happy environment in which children can learn and develop with confidence. We enhance children’s self-esteem by providing them opportunities to make their own choices for play and provide areas in which they can take personal responsibility for example our snack bar is open throughout the morning/afternoon.
We work alongside Hounslow Early Years and deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage. We were awarded a 'Good' in our most recent Ofsted inspection.
- Named SENCO
- Ailish Creighton
We have a vast amount of experience working with children with additional needs as stated below.
- Social and communication needs
- Hearing Impairment
- Global Development Delay
- Speech and Language
- Playing and Learning to Socialise Program (PALS) groups
- Lets talk together accredited setting (LTT )
- Attention and listening groups
- Referrals to Early Help Hounslow
- EHH Statutory Assessment Reports
- Writing Individual Support Plans (ISP)
- Down syndrome
We are willing to undertake training and/or obtain advice from outside professionals/specialists to meet the needs of children with additional needs accessing our provision.
Are setting is:
- All on one level
- Low level toilets and sinks.
- Our main entrance is also on one level for wheel chair access
- Wheelchair user friendly toilet with alarm cord in the main reception and play room.
- Contact Name
- Zara Latif
- 020 7998 6917
- Name of venue
- Midsummer Park Childrens Centre
292 Staines Road
- TW4 5BA
- Hounslow West
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
Vacancy days and times vary please call the above number for advice.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday to Friday AM 09.00am 2:30pm Monday 09.00am 11.45am Tuesday 12.45pm 3.15pm Wednesday 09.00am 11.45am Thursday 12.45pm 3.15pm Friday 09.00am 11.45am
- Term Time Contracts
- Further details
Due to the COVID-19 situation our session times have been temporarily reduced please call or email for advice on dates and time we are currently open.
We are operating a COVID safe environment using a bubble system children and staff are set in bubbles of 15 children.
0207 998 6917 email@example.com
We operate sessions in 2 rooms, one is shared with the children centre so days and times vary throughout the week this is called seedling room.
The other room is called flower room and these days and times are set 9am to 2:30pm.
Amount Cost Type £21.00 per 3hr session Per Session £7.00 Per Hour £105.00 Per Week
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 2 Years to 5 Years