Sunnysmiles @ St Marys Breakfast and After School Club
Dedicated, caring and qualified staff run a Breakfast and After School Club for the children attending St Marys School in Isleworth.
Children are provided with a safe secure and stimulating out of school environment within the large school hall and staff work with families to ensure they meet and support each childs individual needs. We have use of the school playground for physical play and other activities.
Healthy food options are cooked daily for the children to select and serve themselves .
- Named SENCO
- Victoria Alexander or Clare Ampah-Ford the role is shared as we both spend time working at the clubs
We have a SENCO and inclusion support staff who have supported children with:
- Global Developmental Delay
- Social Communication difficulties
- Physical disability
- SENCO sessions via the EYDCP Training calendar
- PECS-Picture Exchange Communication System
- Supporting children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Positive Interactions
- Supporting children with ADHD
- Wheelchair access at the main door via a ramp
- Handrails in wheelchair accessible toilet
- Setting is on one level
- Visual signs and timetables
- Large open hall area set out in areas with space around each for easy access
The space and activities can be adapted as much as reasonably possible to accommodate a child or adult we are more than happy to meet with you to discuss any concerns you may have.
- Contact Name
- Katrina Wesson or Clare Ampah-Ford
- 07447 393366
- Name of venue
- St. Marys Junior Infant & Nursery School,
- TW7 7EE
- H20,H37,110,267,481 all 3-5 minute walk
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 21/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
We do hold a waiting list please contact us for more information
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Breakfast Club 7.45am 8.45am Afterschool Club 3.15pm 6pm
Amount Cost Type £5.00 Breakfast session Per Session £10.00 Aftercare session Per Session
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 4 to 11