Young Mothers Ante-Natal Group (YMAG) @ South Isleworth Children's Centre
Young Mothers Ante-Natal Group (YMAG) is run by a team of midwives who help support teenage and young mothers during their pregnancies. We understand adolescent parents face many challenges and aim to provide the following support:
- Continuity of care from booking to discharge two weeks after giving birth
- Two year one-to-one parenting programme with the local Family Nurse Partnership
- Parenting classes, including 'Young Mums To Be' and 'Parents with Prospects'
- Education and exercise classes including yoga and healthy lunches
- Access to obstetric consultants for women with high risk pregnancies
- Advice and assistance for young women with particular social or psychological needs
- Referral required?
When is it on
- Date & Time
- Tuesdays 12 to 4pm - Appoinments Only
- Session Information
To be referred to this group you can ask your GP to refer you or you can contact us directly via phone or email.
- SEND Details
All staff are trained to provide an inclusive service to all families. Please contact us if you would like to know more information or would like to request any reasonable special adaptations.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- South Isleworth Childrens Centre
- Venue address
- TW7 7AP
Who to contact
- West Middlesex University Hospital YMAG
- 07786 982 365
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider