Oaklands school has specialist departments for children with complex needs and autism.
- See information about their complex needs department
- Find out about their autism support here
- Sixth Form Department
You’ll find information about:
how their curriculum and learning environment supports your child
- how you can contact the school for more information
Oaklands Primary school is expanding currently there is Reception to year 2 for information on the development of the Primary school and nursery New Oaks
As a special school admissions to Oaklands are completed via London Borough of Hounslow SEN Service.
Contact: London Borough of Hounslow SEN Department, Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB. Call the Hounslow SEN Service on 020 8583 2672 or email email@example.com
- Referral required?
- Who needs to make the referral?
- Admissions to Oaklands are via the London borough of Hounslow SEN Service
- Age Range
Years Reception -Year 2 and year 7-year 14
- Commissioned by Hounslow Council
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Oaklands School
- Venue address
- TW7 6JZ
Who to contact
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider