Hi my name is Ann, and I have been childminding for over 20 years. I hold an NVQ3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development
I provide a stimulating environment: books, educational toys, puzzles, large garden facilities. I love taking the children out to playgroups, toddler groups, library visits (when these are open and running again) and on outings throughout the week at no extra cost. Each child will be treated as an individual with activities provided according to both age and ability, and of course their own interests. A real family set-up, even though my own two daughters are now grown up and have left home, one is at University.
I aim to work together with other carers to support the child and develop partnerships with parents/guardians, and other agencies if applicable, during the child's time at my setting. I will support any transitions to other settings/schools as and when they arise, with any relevant paperwork or guidance required. My setting is non-smoking environment both indoors and out. We do have a cat but she tends to avoid any contact with most people, so at most you may get a fleeting glimpse. I offer 2 & 3 year old funded places, and I can also offer sibling discounts.
- Named SENCO
- Ann Stiles
I do have experience in speech and language delay, and currently look after a couple of children with Autism.
I have extensive SEND training over the last 20 years as a childminder and was also the SEND Governor at my local Primary School for 3 years.
SOME OF MY RELEVANT TRAINING COURSES:
- Equal Opportunities Course ~ November 2001
- ADHD ~ November 2004
- Signing Fun with Birth to Three’s ~ November 2005
- NVQ3 Children’s Care Learning & Development ~ Sept. 2006 to Dec. 2007
- HI & VI (Hearing & Visual Impaired) Training ~ July 2007
- SENCO sessions 1, 2, & 3 ~ November 2010
- Makaton Beginners Workshop ~ February/March 2011
- Early Talk – Supporting Communication ~ March 2011
- SENCO sessions 4, 5 & 6 ~ March 2012
- Singing & Signing ~ May 2012
- Singing Hands Christmas Songs ~ November 2012
- Supporting Children with Social Communication Difficulties ~ April 2016
- Supporting Children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs ~ May 2016
- Identifying speech & language needs in bilingual children ~ February 2018
- Transitions for children with SEND webinar ~ July 2020
My setting is accessible to meet the needs of most children and families, I have downstairs toilet facilities.
- Contact Name
- Ann Stiles
- 020 8890 7683
- TW14 9SR
- H25 H26 235 116
- 21 minutes walk from Hatton Cross Underground, 1 mile, or H26 or H25 buses plus 8 minute walk
- 26 minutes walk from Feltham Train Station, 1.3 miles, or H25 or 235 & 116 buses plus 6 minute walk
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
Registration details and inspection reports for this provider can be viewed on the Ofsted website.
- Has vacancies
I have availability for up to 3 under 5's on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursdays, 8am - 4pm, I can offer 2 year and 3 year Funded places.
- Drop off to and collect from
- Bedfont Primary
I currently pick up at the end of the school day from Bedfont Primary, but could also drop off and/or pick up from another Nursery at the start and/or in the middle of the day.
- Opening Times
Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 8 4.30 Wednesday 8 4.30 Thursday 8 4.30
- School Holidays
- Term Time Contracts
Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per Hour £6.00 Per Hour
- Free Places for 2 year olds
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (15 hours)
- Free Places for 3 & 4 year olds (30 hours)
- Tax Free childcare payments
- Childcare voucher payments
- Age Range
- From 6 months to 8 years