- Find activities to do around London
- COVID-19 resources for children and young people with Learning Disabilities
- COVID-19 resources for children and young people with Visual Impairment
- COVID-19 resources for Families with young children 0-5 with needs
- COVID-19 Bereavement Resources for parents of Children/Young People with SEND
Hounslow Phab is a youth club for people with and without special needs. A club where young people can come and hang out with their friends and generally enjoy themselves participating in a wide variety of activities.
020 8572 8842
For children to learn about big ideas through fun activities like games, drama, craftwork, singing, playing and debating. Every Wednesday evening during school term time. Also: regular outings, camps and activities such as hiking and hostelling at weekends and during the school holidays.
Come and take part in a range of performing arts workshops. Dancing, Singing, Musical Theatre, Acting, Script Writing and much much more. Your child will be taught by professional dancers, actors, lyricists, composers and more with a wide skill set and experience in the industry. Recently the…
Autism Hounslow is a Community Group that works to improve life for autistic people - their families, friends and carers in Hounslow. We are run for and by autistic people and their families and friends. Independent Enabling Person Focussed Drop-In Group meets Mondays 10am to…