Parks can be used once a day, and only for a walk or exercise.
- Stay local
- Stay 2m apart from people not in your household.
- Keep dogs on a lead at all time.
- Playgrounds, sports courts and outdoor gyms are all closed – don’t try to use them.
- Don’t met up with friends – you could catch it off each other then spread to members of your family.
- Don’t gather in groups – you will be dispersed.
- Keep moving – don’t sunbathe, have a picnic or barbecue or play games. The reason for this is we need a steady flow of people in and out. The more people who take up space for longer, the harder it is to keep 2m apart, and the fewer people can use the park. It’s about being fair and considerate of others.
- If the park looks really busy, give it a miss.