Skip to main content

Find out about support in educational settings

All schools provide support for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). 

This means if your child has SEND, they can usually attend their local school. 

However, children with more complex levels of need could be entitled more specialist support to achieve their full potential.

Find what special needs support you can get in schools and how to access it here.

Back to top