Vision impairment

If you are concerned about your child's vision contact your gp or a local optician - Children are entitled to a free eye test.

Find one here

If your child is unable to have an eye test at an Opticians due to their needs or disabilities your GP or an optician can refer you for specialist support.

There is sensory support available for children with vision impairment at home and at school.