COVID 19 – The majority of services available through the Early Help Offer remain open for phone or online support instead of home visits or face-to-face meetings.
If you require support from a service listed here, please contact the service directly to find out more about what’s available. If you are struggling as a family during this time and are not sure where to turn in the first instance, try contacting your school, nursery, or Health Visitor and ask to be put in touch with Early Help.
Early help is about providing extra support at an early stage for you and your family to prevent small problems from getting worse. These could be difficulties with parenting to health to education to support for teenagers.
Many services in Hounslow offer early help including schools, children’s centres, health and education services and more. If you feel comfortable in doing so, speak to a practitioner at one of the services you already know to ask about the support available, for example, your GP, health visitor, children's centre, school or nursery. Alternatively, you can browse the services within early help and contact the service/s directly.
Please use the links below to find out more about the services in the Hounslow Early Help Offer. Services listed will show whether a CFAN referral is needed to access the service.
Parenting groups and courses
- 123 Magic (CFAN required)
- Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities Parenting Programme (CFAN required)
- Peep Learning Together Programme Children's Centre parenting group referral form
- Family Links, The Nurturing Programme Children's Centre parenting group referral form
- HENRY (Healthy Eating and Nutrition for the very Young) Children's Centre parenting group referral form
- Incredible Years Parenting Programme Children's Centre parenting group referral form
- All Parenting Courses both local and online
- School Nursing
- Health Visiting
- Oral Health
- Family Nurse Partnership
- One You Hounslow
- Young Peoples Sexual Health Service
- Speech and language therapy for young people
- MiD Mediation and Counselling
- Hounslow Youth Counselling Service
- Child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)
- Anchor Counselling 16years +
- Reach Children's Hub
HENRY (Healthy Eating and Nutrition for the very Young) Children's Centre parenting group referral form