Who is the service for?
- Children and young people with special educational needs who live in Hounslow and whose needs cannot reasonably be provided from within the resources normally available from mainstream early years settings, schools or post 16 colleges.
- Children with special educational needs who are looked after by Hounslow Council.
What we do
- Carry out the statutory process for an Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessment
- Monitor and review EHC plans
- Commission and allocate appropriate education placements and provisions for children and young people with an EHC plan
About the service
The Special Educational Needs service works with families of children and young people, schools, and other agencies.
We work to ensure that children and young people with special educational needs get the most out of their education and maximise their achievements.
You can contact us on:
020 8583 2672
or email : email@example.com