Hounslow’s Early Years and Childcare Service will be delivering drop-in Information Briefings on Becoming a Childminder in Hounslow
18 April, 9.30am – 12.00pm
Civic Centre Café, Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow
The information session will look at
- Ofsted’s role
- The role of the Local Authority
- Types of Childcare provision
- What is Childminding / Nannying?
- Ofsted’s registration process
- The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- After registration with Ofsted
This session will provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision if you want to move forward to the childminder training which will start on the 14 May 2018.
(Please note no childcare will be available during the drop-in)
If you are interested, please contact the Training Team to book a place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org