A government childcare calculator to help you find what you are entitled to.
Before using the calculator, you will need to know the following information for this year about you and your partner (if you have one) including:
- how much your family gets in benefits
- your working hours and how much you get paid (whether employed or in self-employment)
- how many weeks you took off work for statutory maternity, paternity, shared parental or adoption and how much you got paid
You’ll also need to give information about your children, including:
- what you think your weekly or monthly approved childcare costs might be or what they are
- any benefits they get
- their age and any dates they may have started further education or training
- You can change your answers as many times as you like to recalculate and compare your results.
It should take around 5 minutes to complete.