Skip to main content

EU Settlement Scheme advice

The EU Settlement Scheme allows EU citizens to continue to live, work and study in the UK without any immigration time restrictions after the UK leaves the European Union. It will be free to apply if you already have a permanent residence document or you already have indefinite leave to remain in or enter the UK.

Hounslow’s CA EU Settlement Service is taking referrals 5 days a week where we offer, one-to-one immigration advice and practical support.

Who can access support?

  • EU Families (mistakenly believing children born in the UK are automatically citizens)
  • Children and Young People leaving care
  • Victims of Domestic Violence
  • Victims of Modern Slavery and Children Trafficking
  • Victims of domestic abuse
  • Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
  • Residents in Care Homes
  • Homeless People
  • EU elder people

Our service is available in person and via the FREE advice line

Organisations can signpost clients to us or make direct referrals via email address

Telephone 0300 3301185