The Local Offer is where you'll find information to support children and young people (from 0 to 25 years) who have special education needs and disabilities.
- clear, comprehensive, information on how to access support
- specialist services that respond to the young person’s needs by involving them, their parents, and professionals
Find services now
- education discover out how schools can support your needs
- childcare see how to find childcare places, and how to get financial support
- social care learn what care services are available
- health find health services and professional in your area
- SEND guide for parents (PDF 484KB)
- SEND reforms - simple guide for parents (PDF 5.4MB)
- SEND reforms - simple guide for young people (PDF 1.8MB)
- Read more detailed information on Hounslow’s Local Offer
Feedback on the local offer
This website was made for you to find support in your area for young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
To make your experience even better, we’d really like to hear what you think about it.
- Did you find the support you were looking for?
- Was the information clear to you?
- Is there anything missing which would make your experience better?
Your thoughts will be considered and used to make the Local Offer website better at supporting young people with special needs in Hounslow.
Alternative ways of accessing the Local Offer online
If you would like to find about the Local Offer, but do not have access to a computer, you can use the public computers in Hounslow civic centre (Lampton Road, TW3 4DN), where help can be provided. Alternatively you can also visit local libraries and children’s centres will also be able to help you access the information online.