Below are some organisations which may be of use to you in your current circumstances. We are monitoring the links listed to ensure you are given the most up to date information as soon as possible.
- Hounslow Council - find out about discretionary local crisis payments, council tax support, housing payment support and more.
- Hounslow Community Hub - assistance for someone isolated and vulnerable with no other support network
- Hounslow Citizens Advice working alongside Hounslow Council to support Hounslow residents during this time. You can call, email or request a call back if you cant find an answer of their many advice pages
- Hounslow Job Centre - For all new and existing claimants. If you need to claim Universal Credit but have COVID-19 or are self-isolating, you will now be able to claim and to access advance payments upfront without needing to attend a Jobcentre Plus. Please visit www.gov.uk/universal-credit for more information.
- Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert - Coronavirus Financial Help & Rights covering employment help, lock-down help, travel rights and more.
- Turn 2 Us and Entitled to - Benefit calculators to check if you are entitled to any additional support if your circumstances have change during this period.
- GOV.UK help for the extremely vulnerable with the delivery of essential supplies. You will need to register for this if you qualify
- Fashion & Textile Children's Trust - Grants for families to help with essential items for children that you are struggling to buy (clothing, equipment, furniture, specialist toys) after being made redundant or furloughed due to the Coronvirus