A number of these organisations have set up specific support for those who are affected by the Coronavirus.
- All children will have questions about the effects of the virus but for children who have had someone important die or have a member of their family who is ill, this anxiety is likely to be heightened.
If you would like more information on how to reassure children and young people who are worried about the effect of this virus on their family, please visit the organisations supporting bereavement and grief during the coronavirus pandemic below:
- National Autistic Society
- Winstons Wish - Coronavirus bereavement support
- Cruse - coronavirus bereavement and grief
- Supporting bereaved children
- Telling a child someone is seriously ill
- Telling a child someone has died from Coronavirus
- Coronavirus video for parents on supporting children
- How schools can support pupils
- Information for education professionals