A number of high quality and subject matter expert approved resources are still available for free for parents to keep the learning going at home whilst schools gradually reopen.
This list of subject-specific resources for:
These resources are approved by the Government and have been assessed with the support of subject experts to make sure they are:
- high quality
- appropriate for the students they are aimed at
The resources may be useful for parents in considering how they could support their children’s education, but they should not be used in place of existing resources which schools may be using as part of their continued provision for pupils’ education at this time.
You can also find some home education tips for parents to help you during this challenging time
- London Learning at Home is a new Mayor of London initiative that brings together free learning and cultural offers that children can access from home. Young Londoners can use to online performances, quizzes, activities and much more to still feel connected to the incredible people, places and culture of their city. You can search by age range (0 - 18 years), subject, key stage and organisation to find what you need.
- Hungry Little Minds features tips and practical activities that parents and carers can do at home with children to support their early learning.
- Help for children aged 2 to 4 to learn at home - Advice for parents and carers of early years children who have not yet started school.
- Keeping children safe online
COVID-19 related pages: Fun things to do - Financial support and advice - Health and Well-being - SEND information and advice - Information for Young People - Under 10’s Domestic Violence Support Programme - 11-18 years old Domestic Violence Support Programme