Connexions can provide you with:
- information about education courses, training courses and job opportunities (Including apprenticeships)
- advice about which opportunities might be most suitable for you
- guidance to help you think through your options and decide on your next steps
- support with applications and interview preparation.
- help access specific SEND support programmes
- Contribute to year 11 EHCP reviews
To find out how Connexions can help you contact:
- 020 8583 5151
- drop them an email
- visit them at their drop-in Centre, in the Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3 4DN. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 1.30pm to 5pm. No appointment necessary
The experienced Connexions advisors are happy to work with parents/carers and young people to identify the best options for each young adult with SEND.
Schools can also request Connexions support for young people with SEN.