An 11-week Parenting Programme, offering simple effective tools to help parents and children understand and manage feelings and behaviour.
- Provides simple effective tools to help parents and children understand and manage feelings better
- Develop self confidence in your own parenting
- Improve relationships in home and in school
- Build on pre-existing parenting skills, use positive behaviour management, communication and relationship strategies
- Share experiences with other parents
Brentford Children's Centre - Thursdays, 19 April to 12 July, 12.45 - 2.45pm call 020 8583 5760 for further details
Crane Park Children's Centre - Tuesdays, 16 January to 27 March, 9.30 to 11.30 call 020 8583 3822 for further details