Accessibility venue guides
- Disabled Go - Search for accessibility information about shops, pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, railway stations, hotels across the UK.
- London for Fun - Information about accessing London's major sights, markets and events if you have disabilities.
Music, arts and drama
- Deafinitely Youth Theatre - for deaf people aged14-24 who want to take part in drama activities, meet other deaf young people and learn more about getting involved in theatre.
- The Amber Trust - blind and partially sighted children can take part and play music.
- CEA Card - concessionary card for disabled people who use UK cinemas. It makes sure you can bring someone for free and that you get the support you need.
Museums and libraries
- Tincture of Museum find autism friendly museum events in and around London.
- ClearVision - a postal lending library of children's books in print, braille and tactile books.
- Calvert Trust Exmoor - outdoor activities for young people with physical, sensory and learning disabilities.
- KEEN London - free weekly sports and fun for children and young adults with special needs.
- A Smile For A Child - supporting disabled children to participate in sport
- Disability Sports Coach - accessible clubs that provide paralympic and multi-sports for disabled people aged 11 and over
- Family Fund - providing grants for families raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
- Kids - supporting children with any disability from birth to 25 years of age