Skip to main content

Housing advice

Information and advice on all issues related to housing can be found on the Hounslow Council website.

If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call 020 8583 3842 and choose one of the following options:

  1. Council tenant enquiries and repairs
  2. Leaseholders and landlords
  3. Offers of accommodation
  4. Homeless and / or Housing advice

Alternatively, you can email the housing team 

Other housing support services you may find useful

My independence service

The My Independence Service aims to promote choice and independence for people with housing related support needs and prevent crises by providing access to supported housing, floating support services or other services that may be able to meet your needs.  Read more…

Adaptations and equipment

If you are disabled and find it difficult to cope in your home you may be able to get adaptations carried out to make your home easier for you to use.  Read more…

Telling us about a medical condition or disability

If you have a medical condition or disability, and you need to move because of this, you need to complete a medical assessment form. Read more…