Hounslow Home Page Link

Find out about support in educational settings.

All education settings provide support for young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).

This means if your child has SEND, they can usually attend their local school. However, children with more complex levels of need could be entitled more specialist support to achieve their full potential.

Their nursery, school or college will advise you if they think that is the case. Find what special needs support you can get in schools and how to access it here.