Hounslow Home Page Link

This site will be unavailable on Tuesday 19 October from 18:00 till 09:00 Wednesday 20 October, due to a scheduled maintenance. 

London Borough of Hounslow In-year school application

The Parent Portal allows parents / carers to apply for school places in Hounslow for their children during the school year.

If your child has an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP), you cannot apply via this portal. To discuss moving your child’s school, please contact the Special Educational Needs team for your home Local Authority. If your child lives in Hounslow, the contact details for the SEN team are;

T: 020 8583 2672

You cannot use this portal to make applications for children
• starting Reception in September 2022.
  Information can be found on our Primary Admissions page
• transferring to Secondary school in September 2022
  Information can be found on our Secondary Transfer page

Before starting your in-year application please read our in-year information

  • You will need to create an account on the Parent Portal (if you do not already have one)
  • Use your email address as your username. 
  • Add each of your children to your account separately and make an application for each child.
To begin your application, use the link below 

Please DO NOT return to or edit your application once submitted as this could cancel your application.  Email admissions@hounslow.gov.uk to request a change or submit further information/documents.