Children benefit from good quality early learning. It:
- helps develop speech and language
- gives opportunities to learn through play
- helps your child to be more confident, sociable and curious
- offers many activities including creative and messy play, indoors and outdoors
- helps them to become ready for school.
Early learning is available at Nurseries, pre-schools and childminder settings. These are wonderful places for children to learn and have fun with friends, which supports their development and their overall wellbeing.
Taking up free childcare can make a real difference to your child. They will learn new skills and build relationships with others. It will help them develop their communication skills and also prepare them for starting school.