Skip to main content

Information, advice and support

Here you’ll find local and national organisations who can support a young person with special education needs anddisabilities.

  • SEND information advice and support service get information and support from this dedicated council service
  • Hounslow parent carers forum a monthly informal get-together with other parents and carers
  • National advice and support groups links to national organisations who support SEND
Back to top